Get an adviser
If you want to become a teacher or return to teaching in England, a teacher training adviser can guide you through the process with free one-to-one support.
Your adviser will help you with:
- getting school experience
- funding your course
- choosing the right training
- writing your personal statement
- interview tips
Who can get an adviser?
You can get an adviser if you:
- have a bachelor's degree, class 2:2 (honours) or higher
- are studying for a degree and are predicted to get a class 2:2 (honours) or higher
- already have qualified teacher status (QTS) and are returning to teach chemistry, computing, maths, modern foreign languages or physics
If you are a non-UK citizen, you also need to have or be studying for a bachelor's degree (or equivalent qualification).
Before you use this service as a non-UK citizen, you can check your qualifications by calling 0800 389 2500.Start now
Find teacher training options if you live in: